The Apple Blossom Pageant deadline has past. Please contact Michelle Wolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rehearsal: Friday • March 24 • 6:30 p.m.
Contest Date: Saturday • March 25 • 10 minutes after Princess Pageant concludes
Girls, aged 11-14 (inclusive) as of March 1.
Entry Fee: $40.
Contestants may be judged in advance on their photos and essays if entries total more than 20.
- Essay on a separate sheet of paper (200 words or less) on the following: If you could open a new business, what would it be and how would it help our City?
- Modeling (party/dressy appropriate attire, NO FORMALS ALLOWED) for a short interview with emcee. Essays may be read on stage.
Awards & Prizes
- Junior Queen and attendants will ride in Apple Blossom Parade on May 6.
- Junior Queen will receive $200 cash.
- Junior Queen will have professional portraits taken by LaTonya Williams Photography on March 26, at 4:30 p.m. (Mandatory).
- Junior Queen will also receive a 16 x 20 portrait herself in crown — compliments of LaTonya Williams Photography, a crown, and flowers.
Mailing in your payment? Click here for a pdf file to print out and email to us.